[Resolved] Indraprastha Gas Limited [Igl] — my connection is not fix it pipe line last year 2017

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 faiz1983 on Nov 24, 2018
Hi, i have face the problem last year2017 and i have payments two connection and paid in my h. D. F. C bank and payment transactions done igl account. Secound part meeter fix it my two floor but very poor service. Last part i call the customer today 24/10/2018 i told to him. I faced the problem she told to me i have not deposit the money of the conecation but i told to her i had pay them and meeter fix it at my home is gas supply not coming yet last year. She said collect the picture bank copy of payment as well as meeter picture together. I have gas company employee mr. Rhaul sharma but he such biggest liar because he gave igl reports we so happy and documents was not collected yet. He done everything and passing the report totally fake. I have suffered the last year and my all building has igl connection and people used it but i cannot only stupid staff. Just very small problem connection stopper removed and connected the pipes line there already line there. Sir please fix the my connection of gas and fulfill your job part thank you so much i hope you’re respons positive and we are family use it igl gas save and economical.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 25, 2018
My patner number is 4000368375. Last 2017 I have suffered to IGL gas pipe line connection.i have to paid money By cheque and amount transferred IGL account. It’s very poor service I had never seen before such as . If you don’t fix it gas pipe line main line so why did fix it meeter of my two floor . It’s totally unhappy of poor service and one thing more there IGL gas company employee paschim vihara jawl puri Mr.Rahul Singh he such biggest liar .I have ever seen .he all the time wrong information provide.customer happy of service and pending the take document of my house and I have not paid money it’s stupidity .Its humble request to fix it my connection because IGL economical and save connection.my number register is 9313363155 as well as 7838876862. .

[Nov 25, 2018] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

IGL Bhawan, Plot No. 4, Community Centre, Sector 9, R K Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110022
    Indraprastha Gas Limited [Igl] - my connection is not fix it pipe line last year 2017