Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — not getting bill (igl png)

I am a resident of new delhi. My name is chandrakanta. My house no is 610, ist floor, sector -4, r. K. Puram. My b. P. No. Is [protected]. My working email id is [protected]@gmail.com. I am a new consumer. Since getting new connection, i have not received bill. Your igl web site is not functioning properly. Your insta payment & customer registration tab is not functional. I got information due amount of my bil through customer care representative. But due not functional of insta payment mode, i am unable to pay my bill on - line. I asked to customer care representative for sending duplicate bill on my email. Id. However i have been unable to get duplicate bill so far on email id (Functional). As i am working in electricity department (Delhi) where the work load is more as well as working hours long. Kindly do needful in this regards so i can pay the bill in time.

[Mar 17, 2018] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]
    Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Phone
    Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Address
    IGL Bhawan, Plot No. 4, Community Centre, Sector 9, R K Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110022