[Resolved]  Indraprastha Gas Limited — No confirmation of my bill payment (igl)

My business partner no. Is: [protected]
On 25.05.2016, i have paid my bill of igl due on 28.05.2016 using freecharge (Free charge order id is: fcgw[protected], payment date: 25/05/2016) application in my phone. The amount of bill i have to pay is rs 1175.63. By mistake, i have paid rs 1644.26 by entering a wrong amount. (In such cases igl compensate that extra money in next bill). Transaction was successful from freecharge and money is deducted from my account yet i didn't get any confirmation receipt that bill has been paid. Website of igl is showing unpaid bill payment status. Receipt of successful transaction at freecharge is enclosed in mail. I already complaint at igl helpline e-mail but didn't get any response. I request you to please help me out as soon as possible.

No confirmation of my bill payment (igl)
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-06-13 22:25:53

[May 30, 2016] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by NikzBhatt May 27, 2016
My business partner no. Is: [protected]
On 25.05.2016, i have paid my bill of igl due on 28.05.2016 using freecharge application in my phone.. The amount of bill i have to pay is rs 1175.63. By mistake, i have paid rs 1644.26 by entering a wrong amount. (In such cases igl compensate that extra money in next bill). Transaction was successful from freecharge and money is deducted from my account yet i didn't get any confirmation receipt that bill has been paid. Website of igl is showing unpaid bill payment status. Receipt of successful transaction at freecharge is enclosed in mail. I already complaint at igl helpline e-mail but didn't get any response. I request you to please help me out as soon as possible.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Phone
    Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Address
    IGL Bhawan, Plot No. 4, Community Centre, Sector 9, R K Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110022