[Resolved] Indusind Bank — 6000 rupees has been deduced from my account

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 chavi0105
Really a bad experience with IndsuInd bank. This is really same that I am facing too much issue with IndusInd Bank. I thought that IndusInd bank has some reputation but I was wrong. I have registered a complaint[protected] rupees has been deduced from my account on 5th Nov 2015 and also registered a complaint in police station but still no one help me with this matter. 6000 rupees is not a small amount for a middle class person. If someone ask me that is IndusInd bank customer care is helpful; I don't have any reply except #$%@# this. Hope some one help me and get back to my money as soon as possible... frown emoticon I have just my complaint number[protected].

[Dec 07, 2015] IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndusInd Bank Customer Care's response Dec 08, 2015
Dear Chavi, We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your concerns to the relevant department and our officer will connect with you shortly. Thanks, Team IndusInd Bank.

Comments

Hi Chavi i can understand ur problem.Few months back i had face the same issue.

Gud luck hope so ur issue got ressolved.
I have also facing several problems...
I know you still facing issue and you are still waiting for bank response... fill a case against them.

PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093