Indusind Bank — credit card approval without my consent

On 30th march 2019, i received a call from no. [protected] for a lifetime free credit card offer. She told me that she was calling from indusind credit card team and told me about the offer and documents required. I don't know how she got my documents, she illegally processed my documents and without my consent.

Later on i received one mail (Communication enclosed) that my credit card has been approved and sent. Also i received a call from indusind team that the card that was approved was having a charges of inr 5000. I told them to cancel the card as i didn't approved the same.

After that call, i never received any response from indusind team. That lady who contacted me initially also changed her number.

The customer care was the worst. Whenever i tried to reach them they put me on hold for more than 1 hour and then disconnect me. I have sent several mails to them to take an action but didn't got any reply.

Mail communication enclosed for your reference.

Kindly help.

Pankaj
credit card approval without my consent

[May 05, 2019] IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by psah36 May 06, 2019 Today I received a call from [protected] saying he's from IndusInd team and taken my aadhar details but didn't confirm me anything over mail. I tried to call him again but no response. All IndusInd team are same. They are not giving any confirmation.

Please request someone to take this seriously and take quick action and confirm the same.

Pankaj
Updated by psah36 May 07, 2019 Still no one has helped me yet from IndusInd Team. I don't know what kind of customer service they are providing. They have not even acknowledged the complaint yet.

Worst experience.

Please suggest how to deal with this situation.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet