[Resolved]  Indusind Bank — credit card, fraud of 50 000, in us dollars with out otp mail without my authentication

On jan8, 2019 four fraud transaction (50, 000 inr) done on my creditcard at 00.30am to 04.30am, reported to customercare excutive and blocked current card. On jan8, 2019 reported in cybercrime police station, gachibowli, dispute form, cybercrime report submitted in gachibowli indusind bank branch on same date. My creditcard is with me only, i didnot get any otp, mails for the four transactions. Didnot get any cal from ur customercare excutives for that transactions. I dont have passport also. From jan 11, 2019 to jan 21, 2019 approax five to six times dispute form and and cybercrime report send to ur customercare email ids. I did not get any delivery message from ur bank. My sent box showing all mails to u as sent mails. May be ur server issue i didnot get any message. Reported mail delivery issue with ur customercare excutives regularly (From jan11, 2019 to jan23, 2019). Gachibowli branch persons are also not responding on my issue (Dispute form). Please consider these attachements as proof. Please do favour for me. I[censored] need any information cal me at anytime. Card last four degits is 3005.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndusInd Bank Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Dear Kishore,

We request you to provide us your contact details or write to us at [protected]@indusind.com to enable us to assist you.

Team IndusInd Bank