[Resolved] Indusind Bank — Defamation and Insulting Remarks by IndusInd caller

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected]
Date: 1/12/16
IndusInd Credit Card dept
I have received 3 calls today and they were filled with derogatory remarks, harassment, mental torture and insulting words. I have the call recordings and would approach the court, if required.

I need this employee to be terminated and black listed.

I have tried to be as polite as possible unlike the caller
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 2017

[Dec 01, 2016] IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndusInd Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 01, 2016

We understand that you have not had a good experience with our services. For us to understand better and address your issues, would request you to share your contact details or write to us at [protected]@indusind.com

Team IndusInd Bank

Comments

My loan complit 12 mont ago but not givan me noc later indusal bank
Dear Indusland Bank Team

Your Credit card working wrong.
I have a credit card 2time extra charges aid my card.
Please see this case other wise i am going to court for this issue.

My No- [protected]
Indusland Bank ka credit card department choor hai ye log itna sercharge lga dete hai ki customer intreat dete dete mr jayega .

Kirpa krke charges hata le vrna mai court me jaroor jauga.

This is the usual misbehaviour done by Indusind Bank Employees and customers. I was bullied too by the employees and the branch Manager within the Bank. Its really the worst bank of all kind. I will highly recommend and request The consumer Complaint Form, The RBI and the Higher Authorities too take Stern action against this Indusind Bank at every cost. They not only torture the customers, but abuse them too. I had received threatening calls too for the complaints I had launched and I am still fighting to get justice from the Higher Authorities. And I will definetely see to it that this bank is declared the worst and the whatever damage the bank has done to me, both mentally and physically. They repay for the same by getting permanently closed down on the strict actions of RBI, Government and the Higher Authorities.

PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093