[Resolved] Indusind Bank — urgent request for reversal of wrong charges on card no.[protected]

nikhilkhurana on Apr 16, 2020
April 16, 2020

Dear sir/mam,

This letter serves as a formal urgent request for a reversal of wrongly charged rs.4720.00/- on my credit account.

I nikhil khurana, hold indusind bank jetairways voyage amex credit card no.[protected] member since june, 2017.
I have recently received another indusind bank jetairways voyage amex credit card no.[protected] showing member since march, 2020.
As per my account i, have been charged
Rs.1500 as card joining fee on march 16, 2020
Rs.2500 as card annual fee on march 16, 2020
Rs.720 as gst.

Firstly i, have never given any request for a new credit card in any verbal or written form to indusind bank nor did i, ever receive any notification on any changes or update from the bank's end.
Secondly, i am member since june, 2017. So i, get charged annual fees charged in june every year and not in march.

I want to bring it to your notice that i, have been wrongly issued a new credit card and my account has been debited wrongly.

Please reverse the wrongly debited amount back to the credit card.
As per my account i, have been wrongly charged
Rs.1500 as card joining fee on march 16, 2020
Rs.2500 as card annual fee on march 16, 2020
Rs.720 as gst.

All my credit card accounts have already been permanently cancelled.

Sincerely,
Nikhil khurana
(M) +[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-23 07:23:18

[Apr 16, 2020] IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndusInd Bank Customer Care's response Apr 17, 2020
Dear Nikhil,

Request you to write to us at [email protected] in order to assist you further.

Team IndusInd Bank

PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Indusind Bank - urgent request for reversal of wrong charges on card no.3771 5180 5837 016