[Resolved] Industry Buying — no updates on my product.

Tirumalagiri, Andhra Pradesh, India
 charan cheri on Mar 4, 2019
I have purchased the product on 26 feb and have not received any update on the product and i have spent almost 20000 in purchasing the product. My order number is :[protected]

Jk tyre fleetking 6.00-16 8 pr
Jeep bias tyre
Unit: 5 tyre´s.

Please respond and let me know when is the product going to be dispatched.

I have just received an email with apologize but i have not received an email yet regarding the product details.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2019

[Mar 04, 2019] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2019
Greetings from Industrybuying.com!

This is in regards to your order 5486108. Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you. We're writing to let you know that as per customer request order has been already cancelled and refund against cancelled order will be reflected in customer's account within next 4-5 working days.

Thank you for your cooperative support with us.

Have a good day !!!

Warm Regards,
Customer support
Team IB

Comments

My lawn mower is not working and from past 1week I have put into the return period and I called the Customer service and they approved it by saying it wil be return in 48hrs ! But it has been over 1week so u people kindly provided me a good return policy n I need refund or else I vl logged a complaint in consumer court

Khasra No. 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030
    Industry Buying - no updates on my product.