IndustryBuying.com — Faulty product and no refund or replacement from company

Order is placed on 7th july 2021 on industrybuying.com as cod. I paid 952/- in cash on when product is delivered on 10th july 2021.

Product is sui weatherproof 20 led solar motion sensor light, (4 pack, white). It suppose to illuminate when dark. Product light does not illuminate on dark as mention in the product feature.

I'm try to return the product for last 10 days but not help on refund or replacement from company.

Customer team directly says they will not refund or repair. This is cheating at best. I'm following a team for last 10 days.
Faulty product and no refund or replacement from company
Faulty product and no refund or replacement from company
Jul 20, 2021

IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have purchased the Lenovo tab M10FHD Plus on 6th June through Amazon. Within a week the tablet started giving problems. I have given it to an authorized service center but the problem has not been resolved. I am extremely unhappy and disappointed with my purchase. Kindly see to it that I get a replacement for the defective product sold to me.

IndustryBuying.com