[Resolved] IndustryBuying.com — damaged, product reverse pickup done ;no refund yet

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 chand11 on Nov 15, 2017
I ordered "v-guard mini crystal voltage stabilizer for lcd/led" from

I received damaged product, after repeated calls they asked to send pics of all angles of the product and the packing ; i did that then reverse pickup was done almost 2 weeks back ; there after no communication from the seller and i have not received refund yet

damaged, product reverse pickup done ;no refund yet
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2017

[Nov 15, 2017] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2017
Dear Customer,

We deeply regret for all the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that your payment will be refunded within 2-3 working days and same will be reflected in your account within 5-7 working days. We appreciate your understanding and patience in this regards.

Warm Regards,
Customer Support
Team IB

Comments

Order no: 13000046 was placed on 8 nov..till now we have not received any item. courier service is pathetic they are showing customer refused to receive or said to delay but they have not contacted or came for delivery.
Dear sir, Whether this product is applicable with 18% GST or 28%? Government has reduced the rate to 18%, but your website still not updated. Please confirm. My mail is [email protected] and my mobile number is [protected].
Customer care number is always busy and they never call back us and product delivery is too much bad

Khasra No. 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030