[Resolved] IndustryBuying.com — I-ball over head phone

Cyril Amalraj on May 16, 2018
I ordered I-ball headphone, in industry buying they sent me defect product and one side is not working from delivery date onwards

they are lease bothered about  the service they delivered the fault product to the customers and  guiding us to go to service center, they are fooling peoples by quoting less rate and doing fraud marketing . Avoid booking any items in this website, no 1 fraud site
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2018

[May 17, 2018] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, May 30, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Industrybuying.com!

Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we already asked you to share your bank details, so we can refund your payment from our side against the defective product.

Thank you for your cooperative support with us.

Have a good day !!!

Warms Regards,
Customer Support
Team IB
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My order No.[protected] placed and confirmed on 03.05.2018 but till now the material is not received.In this regard i contacted customer care No.[protected] with a gap of every 48 HRS since last 10 days but each time when iam called Customer rep are telling wait for 48 HRs. what is the solution in this regard.
I ordered a VJ Interior Executive Chair Black 21 x 23 x 48 Inch VJ-221-EXECUTIVE-HB on May 4th 2018. Today is 22nd May but I didn't get the product. I called so many times to customer care and send a message in Facebook, Twitter but no response from anywhere. Order No:[protected]PO No.[protected].
Taken order for a printer on 28/05/2018 and never supplied the item till 04/06/2018 then canceled and said product not available.

they should have minimum conman sense before processing the order and lied for 1 week .

if you check their web site product in stock.

Khasra No. 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030