[Resolved] IndustryBuying.com — refund amt not received after 1 month order no : 103127355

pareshtopi on Dec 28, 2017
I had order Canon Scanner on 28th Nov 2017 but they were not delivered product till 9th dec 2017 so i had cancelled my order on 9th dec 2017 and request for refund my amount. they informed me that you will received your refund amt in next 4-5 working day.

last week i had given complaint on same matter. they had again confirm that you will received your amt in 2-3 working days. but till date i had not received my refund amt.

today i will try to contact to Call center no and Through online chat but they are not replying me.

my refund amt is Rs. 4962/- please help in this matter

Paresh Topiwala

refund amt not received after 1 month order no : 103127355
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 31, 2018

[Dec 29, 2017] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2017
Dear Customer,

We deeply regret for all inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that your refund have been already refunded from our side with transaction id. 5a45e0696ece3 and same will be reflected in your account within 5-7 working days. We appreciate your understanding and patience in this regards.

Warm Regards,