[Resolved] IndustryBuying.com — Refund of returned order (damaged product)

Moradabad, Moradabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ashishmbd
Hi, my order id is 528264 (Metal detector). I received my order on 21st march in damaged condition. I opened the packet in front of the courier boy and when i found the metal detector is damaged i immediately called the customer care number and spoke to mr rajat negi. He told me to pay the courier boy and drop an email to their email id which will start the replacement/return process. I made a mistake of trusting him and till date i am not refunded my money. After 21st march email, i did not hear back from industry buying for a week (Apart from an automated email) and i again called the customer care and i was told that the issue is escalated and i will get my money back. After my call the damaged product was picked up by fedex without any replacement or refund. I've been emailing and calling them to get my refund of rs 2262 but i see no action whatsoever from industrybuying team. I've sent 5 emails till date and looking the way they are doing business it seems they are highly unprofessional and unorganized group of people. I was a first time customer to their site and the kind of trouble i am facing i am sure they don't care about their image either.

Refund of returned order (damaged product)
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2016
I received a comment from company representative giving the email id for forwarding my bank details, I received the refund amount yesterday.

[Apr 25, 2016] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you that your product is returned to us.We request you to please send your bank details on our care id. [protected]@industrybuying.com. So, that we may refund your amount.Thanks for your patience and support in this regards.

Team IB
I've emailed my bank details to your mentioned email id

Ashish
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your bank details to our concern department.You will get the refunded amount within 24-48 working hours.

Team IB
Refund received, would have appreciated more if this was resolved without involving this forum.

Issue is not fully resolved

please ignore the typo above - "Issue is NOW fully resolved"

Khasra No. 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030
    IndustryBuying.com - Refund of returned order (damaged product)