[Resolved] IndustryBuying.com — shown wrong invoice.

Singhvams on Mar 18, 2018
I have orderd 6 chairs on industrybuying.com dated 05.03.2018 via order no.[protected]. They have delivred me only 5 chairs and charged for all the 6 chairs. They have generated invoice of full order but sent only 5 chairs. As the order was of cash on delivery mode i paid the full amount as per invoice. After opening the parcel i got only five chairs. When enquired from the website, it is also showing delivery of full order. I have mailed them several time and also contacted via their toll free no.[protected]. They are not able to resolve my issue, and saying that we have sent you all the items and not even listen to my complaint.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2018

[Mar 18, 2018] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Industrybuying.com!

Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you. We're writing to let you know that we have forwarded your complaint to our concerned department. Rest assured, we request you to allow us 2-3 days so that we may provide you better assistance from our side. Thank you for your cooperative support with us.

Have a good day !!!

Warms Regards,
Customer Support
Team IB
Updated by Singhvams, Mar 21, 2018
After 3 days also no response from company. This is very rediculous approach towards the customers complaint. It seems that the company is engaged in booking profit by looting the customers money by any hook and crook.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Order No =[protected]
We have received the Vtech S.M.D rework station 706 but after 4 days not working the same . Fault : ERR on Display only 00.42 not heating the gun so kindly replace the units

Khasra No. 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030
    IndustryBuying.com - shown wrong invoice.