[Resolved] IndustryBuying.com — syska 12w cool white 4w blue colour square panel light

raisun84 on Nov 21, 2017
With reference to order no:[protected] and[protected], i have received the wrong product. Product received is led 12w square panel light in place of syska 12w cool white 4w blue colour square panel light.

I have complaint about the same at their customer care number with complaint number 00336236, but they are saying that the product delivered is correct,. I told that to provide higher official number but they are not responding.

Even they are havig very loose response of email id also.

Hence kindly make the replacement. Picture attached for reference.

Sunil rai m:[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 24, 2017

[Nov 21, 2017] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2017
Dear Customer,

This is in the regards to order no's 2947136 and 2947162. Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that as per the order we have delivered correct product and as per our return policy we offer replacement and returns only in the case of defective/damage or wrong product delivered to customer.

Warm Regards,
Customer Support
(Team IB)
Mike Romeo's response, Dec 08, 2017
Black & Decker Battery Powered Cordless Screwdriver A7073-IN 130 RPM Qty: 1 was ordered .it has not been delivered so far.

Comments

Ordered : syska 12w cool white 4w blue colour square panel light
Delivered: 12w square panel light

How it is correct product. Kindly clarify as mentioned above.
Sir I have purchased a rechargeable spray machine for agricultural purposes...but battery is not charged...how can I return to you soon...plz help me...
Order number[protected]
Hello -[protected]
Email-perwez.hashmi92@gmail.com

Bosch Cordless Drill Driver With X30 Drill Bit Set GSR 1000 Qty: 1
purchased from IB.
But no drill bit set was included.

Khasra No. 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030