Infebeam — Gift Certificate Amount Reversed without any alert, intimation or cal

I received Gift Certificate worth 30000 from my employer same had a issue date of 17th July with a expiry of 6 months however the same was reversed for an outstanding amount of Rs.10000 on 6th January 2017 without any alert, intimation or Cal / sms. On my representation and request made the Cal center they simply refused saying the top management has decided that it cannot be reversed. Such big companies find these kind of fradulent and oversmart ways to loot customers and pocket these funds. How can someone take cash and issue certificate and refuse to revalidate or extend it for few hours unless they have decided to make money out of such customers and hide behind their policies. Truly illegal way of designing a product. Never ever feel like looking at this app or recommend it. We are flooded with calls when we forget a few item in our cart or try to find a product which is not available but smartly they want to reverse your money and not alert the customer to make money.

Thane