Infinity Job Service — refund the money

Good afternoon sir,
Tht few days back I have got a cal from the infinity job service for the ground staff in jet airways and I have applied this job through shine job portal only and they asked me 2000Rs for the 1st round of interview and again they asked 6000Rs for the 2nd round of interview but tht much of amount i didn't arrange, so I paid only 3000Rs so totally 5000Rs I paid to the account STATE BANK OF INDIA
VINAY KUMAR GAUTAM
A/C:-[protected]
IFSC CODE- SBIN0014585
And again they called me for the last interview process and they asked 12000Rs for medical checkup and application modification I said clearly tht I'm not able to arrange this much of amount, they said early only i[censored] are not comfortable at any process of interview we will refund your money definitely and they also send the emails regarding all the information and also I have the proof tht I have transferred the money so nw they are refunding my money and not even receiving my call this all I talked with her name is anjali m her contact no is +[protected] from infinity job service.

Please sir take some action sir I need my 5000Rs I'm so poor tht money also taken from my friend and i have all the call records i[censored] were not able to refund my money I'm gng to register a complaint against your shine job portal and infinity job service tht fake companies are also in the shine so pls pls pls sir help me to get my money sir pls pls😢
Updated by Vishwaradhya Bhavimani Mar 22, 2018 Good evening sir,
VINAY KUMAR GAUTAM
A/C:-[protected]
IFSC CODE- SBIN0014585
And again they called me for the last interview process and they asked 12000Rs for medical checkup and application modification I said clearly tht I'm not able to arrange this much of amount, they said early only i[censored] are not comfortable at any process of interview we will refund your money definitely and they also send the emails regarding all the information and also I have the proof tht I have transferred the money so nw they are not refunding my money and not even receiving my call this all I talked with her name is anjali m her contact no is +[protected] from infinity job service.

Gulbarga