Infocom Tech Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 11, 2022

File a complaint to Infocom Tech Solutions

Having problems with Infocom Tech Solutions?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Infocom Tech Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Infocom Tech Solutions

New Delhi District
Delhi

Infocom Tech Solutions Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Infocom Tech Solutions customer care

Infocom Tech Solutions reviews & complaints(11)

I want to complaint for the company infotech solutions pvt ltd and they received all my money but they told me that they will refund it to me within 5 minutes but they didn’t refund it back so these companies has to be fined. And they are taking the money and not refunding back
Infocom Tech Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They all are fraud and money taker. I had transferred money 10000 for local listing. They told me it will activate after 3-4 hours. I wait and again call Mr
    Pankaj but he was.saying that you have to transfer 5000 for activate the same. Total, I transferred 15000/- into their account. But they didn't respond.they told me.it will take time and you have to wait 1 week. And I wait for 4 weeks but no response from their side. Then I request them if you are not able to activate local listing please activate my adwords account. And you will surprise again they asked for 5000/+ and promised to me to they will add couple on that. I Trusted them and transferred money. Now 2.5 months passed away. They are not responding.
    I suggest all of you they all are fraud and m going to lodge a FIR against them. Pls don't believe them .

Anil Sharma

On 7th august 2020, i received a workload - 800, for plan b. Accordingly i did my job and sent mail on 8th august 2020 on time. After that till now i have not received my payment for my work, as mentioned in the refresh infotech website, once after submission 30minutes will be paid, but refresh infotech failed to do till today, dated: 10.8.2020.in the financial crisis i trusted refresh infotech bt frauds company asking to pay rs. 4560/- after...
      Pankaj Kumar Sinha, Infocom Tech Solution, New Delhi-110018, www.infocomtechsolution.com/, [protected]@infocomtechsolution.com, [protected],
      [protected], +[protected] is a totally fraud company. I have transferred 7000/- at 11/11/2016. Before that he promised me that he will complete demo of some pages in two days in android and iOS. So, I trusted on him and pay him money. But after payment I have called him several times at 13/11/2016,...

Infocom tech solutions has taken 17000Rs from me for payu gateway. Which is free of cost in December and not refunding. This I came to know when I contacted payu company and infotech solution use to create fake employees of payu. Infocom tech solutions, has very unprofessional, and very bad services. I request consumer complaints please make this refund my amount of 17000 and close this company infocom tech solutions.

Pankaj [protected]
      Vishal [protected]

Infocom Tech Solutions — Fraud Company

They give me a call and tell will create website and do SEO .Once i transfer the money they switch off the mobile and dnt rcv call.Please help anyone these people are chaeting with everyone my frnd also get cheated by him

Infocom tech solution is use to take money in the name of websites and than start making fool of innocent customers. Infocom tech solution take my 17000 and despite of so many complaints and warning they are not refunding my hard earn money I have all proves against Mr pankaj. And they also do fraud in the name of pay u money. And change statements within seconds.

Infocom tech solution company totally fraud company. they call fake and give you very attractive package but they not gives the services. fraud with me 55000/-rupee - make website but not done my work. I called to uttam nagar police station for register the compliant. police is taken my f.i.r . i also file a court case against this company.infocom tech solution fraud company so plz friends bacho aise company se this company phone number is...

I want that consumer court authority please help me to get my 17000 back its a very hard earned money which infocom tech solutions has taken from me by doing fraud way. Please help me
          Till now no response has been given by any of the members of infom tech solutions
          Very shameless company still no revert has been given by the company

Infotech solution is totaly fraud.company phone number is[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]company account number -icici bank holder.infocom tech solutionaccount no.[protected]. Company taken me rs 17000/-
            Uske baad unhene muze se 60000/-
            Or le liye.or fir 20000/- rs ki manage.company is totaly fraud.so plz friends sawadaan is fraud company se.ye log phele aapko phone karege or khege sir hum aapki website bhut low price m bana dege, website banne k baad ye or paise ki demand karege sir server k liye or paise chahiye, fir ye aapko khege sir aapke site storege m problem aa rahi h fir ye or paise ki demand karege.toh friend agar kisi ne is company se aabhi kaam start karwaya h toh aage na karwaye or agar is suru karwana h toh bhi na kare.baad aap loog fool baan jaoge meri traha.is m 2se 4ladko ki banai hui team h jo ye fraud kaam karti.in logo ne ye bussiness banaya hua h.
            Team head pankaj sinha and author biggest fraud arun
            Amit

I am from customer support department, i want to take some information about you, kindly share your mail id and also you can send your project details and also send us your queries regarding the problems do you have feel, if we have your details after that we can resolved your queries about the service, and as per our company policy we have delivered to our customer a complete work

so kindly write our mail id and send the complete details !!!

infocom.[protected]@gmail.com

have a good day sir !!!

team infocom
            dear sir,

send us the invoice of your complete payment then we can discuss over it !!!

Infocom tech solution company totally fraud company. they call fake and give you very attractive package but they not gives the services. fraud with me rupee 17 lakh rupess - make website but not done my work. I called to uttam nagar police station for register the compliant. police is taken my f.i.r . i also file a court case against this company.infocom tech solution fraud company so plz friends bacho aise company se this company phone number is[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
              company account number -
              icici bank holder .infocom tech solution
              account no.[protected] head name pankaj sinha
              yes u r right mr.pawan company is totally fraud.jis jis logo se isne fraud kiya h wo sab iski complain kare.jisse or loog iske jase se bach sake.

InfoCom Tech Solution — Is biggest fraud

infocom tech solution company totally fraud company. they call fake and give you very attractive package but they not gives the services. fraud with me rupee 41000/- make website but not done my work. I called to uttam nagar police station for register the compliant. police is taken my f.i.r . i also file a court case against this company.infocom tech solution fraud company so plz friends bacho aise company se this company phone number is...