Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — About Movie Ticket

I booked ticket through book my show on 21/02/21 for inox, vadodara, by mistake ticket was booked for 22/02/21. I realised it when I reached to theatre. Manager denied to accept ticket, so I have purchased new 4 tickets from counter.

Even there are only 30 audience present for whole show. 85% of theatre is empty. Though I have to purchased new ticket and no refund for next day ticket I got .

Very bad experience compare other cinema hall.

If your 80% of show going empty then why I have to purchased RS. 400. Ticket for same day.

It's very bad policy actually.
About Movie Ticket
About Movie Ticket
Feb 24, 2021

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 23, 2021
Updated by Jaydip Gohil
Please resolve issue give refund for that
Feb 25, 2021
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response
Dear Guest,

We have received your feedback and would like to inform you that we have checked our records and found that the seats have been booked online where the date selected was 21/02/2021.

Kindly note that the date can be selected or changed only by the user. Also the 'Order Summary' which consists of your booking details is displayed at regular intervals during the booking process until the payment page, the customer can always check the selected options in the order summary before proceeding to make the payment.

Since online bookings are confirmed transactions, tickets once booked is deemed sold at the cinema's end and cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded from our end

Best Regards,
INOX Support
Feb 25, 2021
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response
Dear Guest,

We have received your email and would like to inform you that we have checked our records and find that the seats have been booked online where the date selected was 21/02/2021.

Best Regards,
INOX Support

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com
    INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Phone
    INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Address
    Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093