[Resolved] Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — inox leisure / inoxmovies.com - broken seats at inox movies!!

Ugandi on Jan 2, 2018
I been to inox garuda mall, mg road bengaluru. I had booked 3 seats for kannada movie chamak. One of these seats was completely broken. It was a full house show. So there wasnt any other place to sit. I somehow managed it till interval. During the interval break i informed one of the supervisors about this. He came, had a look at the issue and left just like that without caring how i would manage for rest of the show. I had to sit and watch whole movie in such uncomfortable, embarrassing way onlyi know how painful it was. Inox charges 200% more than regular theatres and offers such #!!! I was really embarrassed and disappointed by the service. Should we so much for this?? What kind of # are working at inox??? Shame!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Guest,

At the outset let me thank you for your feedback. It is important to get feedback from our guest on our services offered. This gives us a chance to make constructive and positive changes in our workplace.

We would request that you let us know your contact and show details as we would like to speak to you in person. I assure you that we are committed to offer world class cinema experience. In that regard your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us. Please mail us your contact details on contact@inoxmovies.com.

Warm Regards,
INOX Web Team
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

inox
I have ordered a grilled sandwich for my nephew and i found that sandwich is totally burned. And when I complaint with the manager then he argued with me up.
The food service is totally worst.
Manager name is deepak Sharma.

Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com - inox leisure / inoxmovies.com - broken seats at inox movies!!