[Resolved]  Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — not allowing food inside the theatre

We at inox inorbit mall malad were not allowed to carry the food inside the theatre. The person was very rude to talk to us his name was devashish sarkar. We asked him if he is nt allowing us dan refund my money back of the ticket. Finally the matter was in the police station and dey have setting der also so at the end we lost to the power that dey have. Dey don't abide the rules of the govt.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-22 23:16:21

[Aug 20, 2019] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Aug 20, 2019
Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting our Multiplex.

We have taken note of the concerns raised in your trailing email and would like to clarify that the restriction / prohibition on allowing patrons to carry outside eatables and drinks into the theatre premises, is currently sub-judice. Presently there is no rule/ regulation/law, which mandates the Cinema Exhibitors to allow the patrons to carry the outside eatables and drinks into the cinema theatres.

You may be aware that, for the convenience of our patrons, we have installed free purified drinking water (RO) facility along with disposable cups, inside our Multiplex and patrons can avail that facility at any time. We do make allowances for infants, elderly and guests who have a medical issue/special needs.

We are hopeful that above, satisfactorily addresses your concern.

Looking forward to serve you again.

Warm Regards,
INOX Support
Updated by Divya jatania Nov 05, 2019
Replying whatever u feel is right does not mean dat the complain is solved
Updated by Divya jatania Nov 05, 2019
Special need was there bt still didnt allow

Comments

Than when u dont allow food dan should have refunded my money... u want to take money widout letting us see the movie..its like u forcefully want us to buy from inside or u forcefully want us throw what we have got. I[censored] are not allowing dan give my refund for the ticket. You didnt allow than refund na. I toh didnt see the movie y shud I pay than.

Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093