[Resolved] Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — Online reserved tickets cancelled in the name of gst

Thrissur Shoba City, India
 [email protected] on Jul 2, 2017
Sir, i have booked 3 tickets for godha on 1st july at inox, shoba city mall, thrissur for 2nd july 2017 (7.35 pm show). Today from the same place a person called me and informed that the show has been cancelled and i have to book afresh for the new show timing 7.36pm.. This i feel as making a mockery of the public and i request the authorities to do the necessary arrangements to enable me to see the movie with the same tickets which i have reserved. Furnishing below the details of my booking.
Ref no:176807
Pick up code:1971.
Date 2nd july
Show time:7.35pm
Screen:5
Seats:a1, a2, a3.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 4, 2017

[Jul 02, 2017] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response, Jul 02, 2017
Dear Guest,
We regret that due to unavoidable circumstances we have cancelled show. The movie ticket pricing is revised and hence we request that you re- book the same at the correct price .The show you are requesting has been changed and hence we regret that we cannot be accommodated. We regret the inconvenience caused.We understand that our team at Thrissur has also explained the same to you.

INOX Support

Comments

My complain is that I purchased a bottle of water during my movie show today.according to govt. rules the price of bottle of water is same for everywhere but they have charged me 42 rs and 36 paise. Please resolve it soon.my mail id is [email protected]

500 ml water bottle is charged Rs40 with 18% tax and 18%GST.Total 32% tax collected on a water bottle.INOX CMR central Visakhapatnam.

Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com - Online reserved tickets cancelled in the name of gst