[Resolved] Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — recliner seats not working

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Vatsal Savla on Mar 18, 2019
Today i had a show in inox ghatkopar rcity mall at 8.25 for the movie badla in screen 4 seat a5 (Royal recliner). I was soo upset to know that the recliner seat werent working.. This is my 2nd experience with inox rcity where the seats arnt working.. Whats the use of spending so much on a ticket when you cant enjoy the experience.
I am so upset and would never watch a movie with inox again.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2019

[Mar 18, 2019] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019
Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing INOX and appreciate the time taken to share valuable feedback. Kindly share your contact number/booking details so that we can have this looked into. Please mail us on the mail id [email protected] You can also reach us on the given contact number.

Your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us.

Warm Regards,
INOX Support

Comments

The aircondition is not started while we are watching the movie also there is no one here to take care for this which leads to unsatisfaxtion with the inox services.

I visited Inox Margao Goa today to watch the Movie Kesari.There was not single non veg food option, plus the paneer sandwich which i ordered was not fresh.

Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com - recliner seats not working