Instagram The Jewellery Palace - @the_jewellery_palacee — product not delivered even after a month- refund request neglected - fraudulent behavior

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Shilpa Satheesh on Jul 11, 2018
@the_jewellery_palacee account in Instagram persuaded customers in buying online jewellery giving false promise and behaves non genuinely. I was easily attracted and convinced and I ordered two earnings for Rs.448 and paid Rs.80 additional for shipping. (Total Rs.528) was sent Via bank transfer to her personal account on June 1st. After two weeks, I sent them messages multiple times asking where the product is.There was no reply.I deserved a reply as a customer and my money was in her hands but she behaved harshly ( see attachment). Finally I got a reply that she tried shipping it twice and was not able to deliver the product and demanded more money from me for her to ship the product again. I said I cant pay anything more than what was agreed at the time of placing the order and asked for a refund of Rs.528. To my surprise, she said " No refund " and "NO SHIPPING" unless I pay extra money for shipping.End of Story.At this point, It was not about the money for me, but the arrogance and negligence from her side to a customer which ignited me. And after a lot of arguments I decided to go legal against them and to finally conclude gave them one days time for a genuine solution before I take legal action. At that point I was told that the refund amount will be only the product cost and they would deduct the shipping charge ( Rs.448/- and also a deduction of 3% as goods tax). Finally I got a refund of Rs.432 on 11th June.
Concluding - I was refunded deducting Rs.94 which is the shipping charge + 3% good tax for a PRODUCT I NEVER RECEIVED. The act was fraudulent in a manner that my money was with them and after a month they refused shipping also they refused a refund and was trying to launder more money from me in the name of shipping.Also fraudulent in a manner that I they deducted shipping charge and 3% tax for something I didn't receive. I was irritated the way they talked to me through messages.There was a time I felt helpless.Please dont trust unauthorized and unregistered business people seeing their number of followers and pictures. **When I asked for a refund, she called me a beggar, When I asked about the goods tax, she said I am illiterate, when I texted multiple times she used the word " stupid on me **. So much from a seller to a customer.I think a immature child is behind the scene..Later she blamed me for giving the wrong address but the address which I gave is exactly the same as my ID proof so I felt she was just trying to justify her side.
@the_jewellery_palacee doesnt have a genuine page, google address, shop location and the money transactions were done through a personal account of a female which means the business is not registered and tax cannot be levied. She is operating somewhere located in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi.

Comments

I had a similar experience... not recommended to any one ! Don’t fall for it... not even one star
Hi I am facing a similar situation . She has not given back my money not delivered the goods to me . And I transferred an amount of Rs 2080 to her . How do I initiate legal action against her ? Any help would be great . My Whatsapp number is +[protected]
Facing similar situation and not receiving an appropriate reply. Been close to 2 weeks.
Received my courier today from em after 2 long months. Product are good but the delivery time was definitely a long wait. Guess some personal challenges at their end

Instagram The Jewellery Palace - @the_jewellery_palacee - product not delivered even after a month- refund request neglected - fraudulent behavior

Company:Instagram The Jewellery Palace - @the_jewellery_palacee