Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS] Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS]

Having problems with Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS]

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS] Website

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS] Head Office Address

IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road, Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587, Kandivali (E)
Mumbai City District

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 222 366

View more phone numbers

Fax
+91 22 2854 2076

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS] reviews & complaints page 5

Not showing evaluated answer sheet of exam conducted by it

I have applied for Karnataka Bank clerk Exam 2022 and made a payment of Rs 826 in online but it is showing transaction is field amount has being debited from my Account please refund my amount, Transaction I'd of Ibps is- kblcapr22LV[protected]v3 can u please confirm my Transaction I want to apply for the exam r refund my Amount for my Account number

I have filled BIS RECRUITMENT 2022 Form on 29.04.2022 and made payment of Rs 500. But the merchant site showed as payment failed but my bank statment and UPI platform showed that payment has been successfully made to the merchant. Please help me resolve this and get me back my refund asap.
      May 5, 2022
      Received the Refund.
      May 02, 2022
      Updated by Dhruv0908
      One more image

Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection [Ibps] — ECGC PO application fees deducted two times but application not processed

I made my application payment through ibps website for application of ECGC PO application on 20th April 2022 around 2pm, i scanned the QR CODE of rs 175 from my SBI YONO app payment was successful but the website of IBPS was not redirected to the acknowledgement slip page i waited for 5 minutes. I then repeated the same process of login on the IBPS website and went to the payment page and this time I paid through the UPI ID of SBI YONO app...

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please note that today(18/04/2022) I made payment for https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiofeb22/ site please see the attached file as my payment said Failure(payment not allowed).

As you can see though payment is failed but my money got deducted.

I request you to look into this matter and refund the amount back.

Thanks and Regards,
        Shweta Singh

Transaction failed but my money in my account was deducted.So kindly help regarding this problem.
          Here I'm providing my details:-
          Date:[protected]
          Time:6:00pm
          Ibps transaction ID:rbiofeb22LV1103888v1
          Payment gateway transaction ID:WSM[protected]
          Amount:Rs.100.00

Thank you!
          Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection [Ibps] — Transaction successfull But it showing failed after payment

srungarapati linkanbabu
          aug 21, 2022
          Transaction successfull but it showing failed.So kindly help regarding this problem.
          Here I'm providing my details:-
          Date:[protected]
          Time:09:22
          Ibps transaction ID:T2208212122341942322619
          my upi id:[protected]@ybl
          Amount:Rs.175.00

Payment done thgrough "scan and pay" option in Amazon pay. When i scanned QR amount not displayed automatically, entered and mannually and paid to IBPS merchant. But payment page not redirected to SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION PAGE. closed and again opened and paid through PHONE PE this time. This time transaction done succussfully. I am requesting you that please refund my Rs.850 that i paid initially(1st time)

I Shubham Roy made payment for the application of RBI Officers in Grade 'B'-' DR' GENERAL. The amount is debited from my account but showing unpaid in the application. I didn't receive the transaction amount that was considered unpaid into my application.

As mentioned at the time of making payment on page that they shall reverse the amount into my bank account. The details of transactions provided below. Kindly do the needful and return the transaction amount which was considered unpaid into my application.

Application registration number - 904382
              Date of transaction is 1st April 2022
              Time 12:15 am
              To ibps.[protected]@hdfcbank
              From my UPI ID [protected]@apl
              Bank name - RBL bank
              UPI Ref No.[protected]
              Amount - Rs. 850/-
              Thanks for the resolution.

Hello team,

On[protected], I have applied for RBI Grade B exam on IBPS website, the amount of Rs. 850 was debited from my account for the same but it is not reflecting on my application status. Ref. No.[protected]

Provisional Registration no. 943988

Kindly look into this matter asap and do the needful.

I have done transaction related to RBI grade b online application which is an amount of Rs 850. It has been debited by my account but not acknowledged by ibps. Iam submitting the relevant details and the transaction was done by scanning qr code by Amazon pay. Please look into the matter.
                  Same here. Let me know if you get the refund.

On 2nd April 2022, I Gaurav made payment for the application of RBI grade B (GENERAL). The amount is debited from my bank account but showing transaction failed in the application. I didn't receive the transaction amount which i made back in my bank account. As mention at the time of making payment on page that they shall reverse the amount into my bank account. I tried to connect on IBPS customer care but i am not able to connect with them.
                    The details of transactions provided below.
                    Payment status- Failure
                    IBPS Transaction ID- rbiofeb22LV919806v1
                    Application fees- RS. 850/-
                    Payment Gateway Transaction ID- WHD[protected]

The details of transactions provided below.

Dear sir/mam I have checked my ibps clerk XI final result and i am not satisfied with my ga marks because I attempted it with accuracy I was expecting around 26.75 but got only 17.75 please kindly look into the matter. Here I am providing my details registration no. [protected], roll no. [protected], D.O.B-11/10/98.email [protected]@gmail.com.

Dear sir/madam,
                          I am using Locanto from very long period and I always like to search and post add on Locanto, I am regular user of Locanto in India, can you please verify my account as v.I.P account I am not able to create v.I.P account and still I have not getting any email / massage regarding to put my account in v.I.p category .still, I have not getting any selection process to make v.i.p account

My Locanto email I'd is -
                          [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks and regards
                          Dipika

On 7th March 2022, I applied for the RBI Assistant through the IBPS website and made a payment of Rs 450 as shown on website. My money was deducted from my bank account but payment status is showing failed [Failure]. I have also requested IBPS through Grievance portal but they are not responding to my complaint. I am requesting you to reslove this issue ASAP. Thank you.
                            I am giving you some information about my payment failure given below.

Payment Status - Failure
                            IBPS Transaction ID - rbiafeb22LV[protected]v1
                            Payment Date[protected]
                            Application Fee - Rs.450.00
                            Payment Gateway Transaction ID - WHD[protected]

6 march 2022

I made a payment of Rs 450 to IBPS for applying to RBI assistant. I have done this transaction through google pay UPI. after successfully paying the examination fees, money is deducted from my bank account but IBPS is showing payment failure. I am requesting you to refund money as soon as possible
                                Date-05/03/2022
                                IBPS Transaction ID- CICAgOCV_6SyLg
                                UPI transaction ID[protected]

I made a payment of Rs 450 to IBPS for applying to RBI assistant. I have done this transaction through Phonepe UPI. After successfully paying the examination fees, money is deducted from my bank account but IBPS is showing payment failure. I am requesting you to refund money as soon as possible
                                  Date - 01/03/2022
                                  IBPS Transaction ID - rbiafeb22LV[protected]v1
                                  Payment Gateway Transaction ID - WHD[protected]
                                  Mar 13, 2022

Dear Team
                                    I Have applied for RBI Assistant 2022. I paid through UPI QR code and money got debited from my account but status of payment is failure and application is incomplete.
                                    Plz Refund/Resolve my problem so that I can complete my application soon
                                    Dear Team
                                    I Have applied for RBI Assistant 2022. I paid through UPI ID and money got debited from my account but status of payment is failure and application is incomplete.
                                    Plz Refund/Resolve my problem so that I can complete my application soon

I applied Eric udc and my payment failed what can I do to make the payment again my reg no is[protected]