Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India — not sending my revalidation letter hard copy

harishdkca on Mar 8, 2018
My name is harish and my registration no. Is cro0221687. I have registered for re validation on[protected] for ca final. When i submitted the complaint for not receiving the letter they said it has been sent but after 1 month when i asked that i have not received the hard copy of letter they said that there is no requirement to send this and you can see on icai reprint option. I saw that but in that showing wrong address not updated showing for pcc. When i sent them this as attachment and asked that where is my letter they said we are not fooling you and not use abusing words like this. Please resolve my problem. They are not giving any proof because i have re validate online.

[Mar 08, 2018] Institute of Chartered Accountants of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,Post Box No. 7100, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002
    Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India - not sending my revalidation letter hard copy