[Resolved]  Apeejay School Of Architecture And Planning — recognition not got by council of architecture

we have been repeatedly put into darkness since 2009 when we took admission to this college that our college would be recognised by the council of architecture which is solely responsible for providing license to practice architecture in this country, and we are heading to our final year, yet no final verdict has been taken as the case is yet continuing in the high court.
i see my future in darkness and our college is recognised by uttar pradesh technical university, yet COA has not recognised our college.
i have wasted my four years in this college, as college authorities told us that the case would be solved but its not yet, and if they would have told us in our very first year, our so many years in this college would have been saved, i do not see any future, what should i do??
recognition not got by council of architecture
Oct 12, 2016
The college was very firm and helpful in providing the COA recognition to students. I must congratulate all the efforts of the concerned authorities and the students who fought for their rights and finally achieved which seemed impossible. I am working abroad now as an Architect and must say, all's well that ends well; FOR A NEW BEGINNING!!

Apeejay School