[Resolved]  Josiah Technology — Cheaters

I had been for an interview in the Josiah Technology for the position of Business Development Manager. There was a guy in the office dressed well and sitting. I entered into the office and interview has been started, except job related questions he started asking about money. I should deposit 1.5 lacs to join in that company for 12 thousand salary. Job bond will be for 2 years, if i leave in between he will not refund the deposited money.
If i was ready to deposit money i would have got the job, that means losing 1.5 lacs in one day. Then he started explaining about job roles and responsibilities.
Roles which were explaining to me by him were:
- I should lie to people that they have ccie certified trainers.
- I should lie to people that they have branches all over the world like Dubai, south Africa, Malaysia.
- I should collect money from students as soon as possible, before they get to know about this so called institute.
- I should persuade students that they have placed thousands of students in companies like - Accenture, Wipro, Honeywell, At&t, Cisco etc.

These were the Roles i had to do, there are still so many but i cannot post them in here.

-Job guarantee will be given until you join, after joining there will be no classes, no training, no lab, only visit to the building. Still you are expecting job from him !! he will give you gate keeper job.

Thanks for reading this. After reading this if you still want join this institute for networking or for job!!!!!!!!!!!! that is left for you.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:18:03
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

josiah institute ,bangalore — josiah,bangalore is good or bad ?

i want to take admission in josiah,bangalore which is network based institute. is it true that they are offering placements after 6 months of training . can you please let me know
it helps me to decide whether to take admission in josiah or not .

Company:Josiah Technology