[Resolved] NIIT Trivandrum Ii Centre (Kesavadasapuram) — Worst Computer Training Institute in The City!!
Here I am sharing my experience at NIIT, Trivandrum Centre II (Keshavadasapuram),Kerala.
I am student at NIIT (the above mentioned one), 13 sept 2008 batch and enrolled my name in the program “Diploma inJAVA Technologies ” for Rs 30,000+ and since then my suffering started.
After joining I found that there are no qualified teachers. The teachers had no knowledge. I remember when we use to ask questions to our trainers like Mrs.Saritha , Ms.Nima , their only answer is “AFTERWARDS”. But the teachers had quality in “BRAIN WASHING”. Their job is to force students to do some other courses for which they get a handsome “COMMISSION”. I was told to do the C++ course which will help me to get a very good knowledge in OOPs concepts. So, I enrolled for the same.
The only thing which they do in time is get the installment amount from students at the right time. i would like to mention certain issues at my NIIT
In this , I will like to give a detailed description of what is happening in NIIT Trivandrum II Centre.
• First of all the worst Machine Room I have ever seen in a Computer Training Institute( If possible i will attach some of the pictures)
• Secondly , the teaching faculty as in my case Mrs. Saritha (G.L Of this NIIT) who teaches us Diploma In Java for us is not satisfactory as she herself is unable to teach us according to the course curriculum, and leak out the NIIT question papers to make students get through the exams.
• Haven’t received our course materials even after payment of the full course fees and they have been teaching with some faculty material.
ps.:- got the books only after the regional head team of Kerala made the inspection.
• The Machine Room Register of this NIIT is fully fake as we have not been using the machine of NIIT and most of the time system won’t be working or there will be shortage of available systems. We were forcefully made to write into the Machine Room Register by Miss.Nima Gopinath (Faculty ).
ps:- they make students bring their laptops.
• They have collected money for Windows 8 class , but they haven’t even started any class yet and they don’t even have a system here with windows 8.
• Mrs.Saritha(G.L of the centre) & Miss. Nima Gopinath , were forcefully making the current students join for the windows 8 class , for which I told I can’t join as I am already using windows 8 .
• The faculty’s approach towards students are not welcoming, especially with Miss.Nima Gopinath when I was like I would complain to higher authorities they were like “We will make sure you don’t get through your exams” basically blackmailing students.
• There is no Generator back up for this institute & most of time center faces connectivity issues due to which exams have to be written in supplementary exams.
• The air conditioning system downstairs will be switched on only during the time of inspection and at the time of inspection students will be sent home early from schedule .
* Happened to talked to the HOC of my NIIT about all the above factors, she was immensely supporting the faculty and was blaming NIIT for all this as she says centre is run by NIIT and she cant take effective action.
* Happened to give complaints to Regional Head Office of Kerala circle (Bangalore) , waiting for their effective action to take place.
i am talking on behalf of students here as they were threatened that they wont get through exams
awaiting effective action from NIIT NIIT Student Alumni NIIT4Commerce NIIT Turning Point Scholarship NIIT CareerScope
it would be good if the country head(India)or other higher officials gets to see this post !!.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:52:47
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|