[Resolved] NIMT - Neptune Institute of Management & Technology — Not refunding my INR 35000/-

kapileshc on Sep 21, 2013
Hi World, Iam writing my concern, I have been asked to deposit INR 50,000/- to take franchise of NIMT - Neptune Institute of Management & Technology out of which i paid INR 35000/- to start with. Later i came to know that NIMT has lots of alligation under there name by various students, as they were dealing in few University which are not well recognised and most of these degrees can be optain either in Back dated / or single sitting. After knowing this kind of Scam could not gather students bcz i dnt want to be in trouble in later stage and i cant play with any students hardearn money and career. Now i been asking my refund of INR 35000/- which i deposited and they asking for balance INR 15000/- I have decided to fight for my rights and take my money back, i cant involve myself in this activity. Please let me know the correct way to fight with such situation. Iam ok to make police compalints, article in newspaper, approach NGO / TRUST and filing case in court. Please contact me at kapileshc@gmail.com
Dear All,

The I Kapilesh Choudhary take my complaint back, my issue is resolved with Neptune Institute of Management & Technology. Please ignore if any previous comment has been marked related with NIMT. Mr. Bansal been very nice for our concern and resolved it.
Updated by kapileshc, Sep 04, 2015
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

"FAKE INSTITUTE"

A highly pathetic and misguiding institute. Never ever visit this institute as they will spoil your career completely. Their courses are not approved from any authority and they will misguide saying that u will definitely get a job or increment in your salary. Such fake institutes should be banned immediately in India. They deal with all fake universities which in the long run get shut down or get completely banned. The self designed courses that they call it are made just to make fool of people.

NIMT - Neptune Institute of Management & Technology - Not refunding my INR 35000/-

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes