Institution Of Engineers India [Iei] — complaint against exam center of amie at kharagpur

This is to bring to your notice that i would like to complain against the amie exam centre of kharagpur. This is came to know from many of my friends circle that every students appeared there for clearing the exams as soon as possible as invigilators present there allowed unfair means (Cheating directly from books also)& they don't prohibit students to do so. Obviously students appeared there score more, clear amie early and get a good grade. We, who gave exam with honesty in other centres get low marks and this effects in our career also. I know one student who is appearing this time in kharagpur centre just to clear exam by not studying and with cheat paper.

I believe you will take necessary action about equality in each exam center so that we can keep trust in fairness of your exam process.

[Apr 29, 2019] Institution of Engineers India [IEI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Manika Gorai May 03, 2019 Yet they haven't taken any decision. Exam center in kharagpur should be changed.Or if it is not changed there should be strict guard in exam time, those who will not allow any unfair process.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir
i applied for amie btech but by mistake i applied online and paid inr 13039
but as i am diploma holder so i need to fill st form offline
so how can i get my refund which paid online
i also sended application about refund to your website
i.E., [protected]@ieindia.Org
please refund my money so i can apply further

Institution of Engineers India [IEI]