[Resolved] Intellipaat — Online courses

Chicago, Usa, United States
 anita johri
They have a very misleading website which shows up on the first page on google when searching for IT certification courses. Don't get mislead by the number of students enrolled and their 4 stars they have on their website.

I joined their microstrategy online course seeing the demo video which seemed ok, but on purchase found a different person whose English accent and style of teaching was very bad. Very poor quality of teaching style with very thick accent. Could not even listen to it for a minute. There is no connection between what they portray and what is inside after purchase. The youtube FREE videos are many time better(Those by microrooster are excellent).

When I called them the very next day about this and my decision to withdraw, they just kept quiet. I had to call my credit card company to put a hold on the charge. Its more than 3 weeks now, I still have not got my refund. Friends... do not get into this trap. Intellipaat videos are crap!! Not worth spending that money and time.
Intellipaat customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

[Feb 04, 2017] Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Anita,

We have already refunded the amount. Requesting you to close this.

Khykha Court, 1st Floor, No.5, I Cross, Madiwala, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Intellipaat - Online courses