Intellipaat — oracle plsql

Bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 navilalith06 on Feb 9, 2020
I have emailed to your representative so many times that i am not interested in this course. So please refund my amount as soon as possible. I have not studied any content from the starting and also i have not downloaded any content from the site. So please refund my full amount as soon as possible. This is the worst experience i have faced in this institute. People who are planning to join online course please please do not join. Audio and vedio quality is very bad and the contents are not up to the mark.

[Feb 10, 2020] Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by navilalith06, Feb 13, 2020
Nobody has responded till date.Whts the above status
Intellipaat Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2020
Sorry for inconvenience caused. Can you please tell me your order id for the verification purpose, so that we can connect you to our support team and try to resolve your issue asap.
Updated by navilalith06, Feb 15, 2020
Where can I find my order ID
Updated by navilalith06, Feb 24, 2020
any update on this
Intellipaat Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2020
Tell us your registered email id from which you have enrolled for the course on our site.
Updated by navilalith06, Mar 02, 2020
[protected]@gmail.com
Intellipaat Customer Care's response, Mar 04, 2020
What is this [protected]@gmail.com Kindly tell us your proper registered email id or order id so that we can find you in our database and try to resolve your issue ASAP.
Updated by navilalith06, Mar 04, 2020
This is my registered email ID [protected]@gmail.com
Updated by navilalith06, Mar 12, 2020
any updates on the above email?

Khykha Court, 1st Floor, No.5, I Cross, Madiwala, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Intellipaat - oracle plsql