[Resolved] Intellipaat — The Online Courses are not at all upto mark
Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
I have recently bought the Hadoop course from intellipaat. I have gone through one video before enrolling for the course which was quite good but when I bought the course. After I started the lectures by them I felt they have not planned the lectures as per online training this may be good for class room but there were many things which were skipped and after I wrote them for help their trainer was not able to provide me the same document which they have used in the training. I keep on writing them regarding the help but they only reply to follow the document and never willing to resolve the issue.
We do not only give money for training but also we put our time. Ideally they should return the money if they are not able to help students but they are neither willing to help nor willing to refund the amount.
I strongly demand a quality check for their course contents and remove those courses which are not upto mark they cannot just sell courses under the banner of intellipact and earn money for free.
This was the things which were promised to me before taking the course and nothing is fulfilled yet.
Key highlights of Intellipaat self-paced courses!
1. Highly interactive Video Tutorials.
2. Excellent course material with ease o[censored]nderstanding
3. 24*7 Access & Life Time Support.
4. Prices of self-paced courses are up to 75% cheaper than online training.
5. Hands on Exercises with real time project experience.
6. If you stuck in any unexpected problem we will provide online interactive sessions with trainer for issue resolving.
7. Job assistance - US, UK, and Indian Clients and partners. Intellipaat enjoys strong industry collaboration with +80 clients and multiple consultancy partners across the globe.
8. Sample resumes preparation along with mock up interview session included.
9. Intellipaat Course Completion Certificate at the end of the course.
10. Professional faculty with more than 18 years of experience in the industry.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2016
they are ready to provide me one on one training whenever I am stuck.
[Aug 22, 2016] Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|