Inter Networkz Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated Apr 9, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Inter Networkz

Having problems with Inter Networkz?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Inter Networkz customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Inter Networkz

Inter Networkz Website

Inter Networkz Head Office Address

#47/1, 1st Floor, Central Square, Central Street, Shivaji Nagar, Off Infantry Road,
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Inter Networkz Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Complaints recently resolved by Inter Networkz customer care

Inter Networkz reviews & complaints(3)

Sir iam work from home in online selling clothes. The Indian army named one person
Skit my money. He asked to me I want purchase clothes you add your account 5000.
I add but he not credit to my money. He received the my transfer. This type asked for me 5 times. Iam losses my amount. 25000 thousand. On online payment. Sir please make Refund my money. He do not pay my money. I ask please credit. But he ask add your account I...

My Name is Dinesh Kumar. I've come to know my claim has been rejected but reason is not mention in the status. I tried called more than 1000 times but all people are died there so not picking up my phone. I don't know why do the people keep phone in there office if they don't know the value of time. I don't know what to do every time get frustrated when I call and no response from the Office. This the detail... STATUS for Member ID: PYKRP[protected] Claim ID : PYKRP[protected]Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (PYKRP[protected] has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.Reason of rejection: The reason of rejection is not available in database. You may please contact RO/SRO KRPURAMWHITEFIELD for further detailsClaim ID : PYKRP[protected]Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (PYKRP[protected] has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim. I called on these below numbers [protected] [protected] I hope consumer people well accept my request and take action against it.
This problem has been resolved by company.. I've got confirmation from company that I will get PF as soon as possible.. Thanks for resolving my issue.
customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Dinesh Kumar,

We have received PF returned copy from PF office on 23.06.2014. I opened PF form. You entered ( filled ) form was wrong date. DOJ on 1.8.2014. Actual is 1.9.2012. Kindly remove the complaint on Company and PF office. Returned copy with me.

Please fill the form again and visit office.

Lalitha
Dear Mam,

Apologies for misunderstanding. This complaint was not against your organization. I'd been trying to contact PF office for one month but there was no response from there offices. The reason want to know about PF rejection. But didn't get response. I have mentioned contact details and everything where I contacted. You can go through my complaint I didn't mentioned anything about Inter-Networkz. I've mentioned about PF offices and their No.[protected],[protected]. I had to fill Company name while filling the form. I thought of the organization where I worked. I filled Inter-Networkz.
I didn't know this complain will come to your organization. It's not intentionally done. I will remove this complain ASAP.
Hoping for your positive response.
Apologies once more.

Dinesh Kumar

Inter Networkz — No placements, fraud hr and placement officer

This institute called inter networkz, before joining the course they will tell that we will provide placements after finishing the course, i have completed the course called mcitp from this institute on jan 2012. I have been siting in home for past 3 months, they have not even arranged a single interview for past 8 months to any candidate.
    The placement officer and hrd of this institute never respond to students difficulties
    Not...