Ug Software Technologies — Non payment of salary

Having worked in this organization after having decent work experience with the likes of Infosys, ICICI ; I can say that this company is not worth your efforts and time. I chose to work with this company thinking a small company will provide good exposure and learning.

But here management is very poor, HR staff is not cooperative. HR staff fire you giving excuses like 'you talk too much with other colleagues', 'you go to toilet so many time', 'you come to office 1 minute late', 'your performance is not up to the mark'. They will chuck you anytime from the organization without paying you a single penny.

Moreover work environment is not at all good, you feel suffocated inside, you are not allowed to take breaks in between, no guidance from superiors, no team work.

Please avoid this company.
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

very well said they all are frud taking money from frehser on name of job nd not return any money .
they not give full salry when u leave company
CHOR hai reshma and kavita both HR
Sakshi You are right. In UG Software Management is very poor. Working with UG is great disaster of my professional life. They just waist my precious money and time.

They only know how to take money from unemployed students and make them fool. Me and all my friends were paid and waisted here.
They can fire you anytime without any reason. And then they will not give your salary also. When try to know management always cut the phone and will not pick your call. Ans will be I don't know, its not my matter, don't irritate us, don't disturb us. I am really get tired.

And most important when you will go in another company with UG's fake experience letter it wiil make very bad impression on companies. So its very tough to get job with this fake letter also.

So please avoid this company.
Yes i am supporting u all .they are CHOR. *********Don Not Go UG Software******
No doubt they are playing with unemployed students and making them fool. Worst training, bad environment and impertinent HR department. They spoiled my 8 months badly. Even they don't give me my last salary.
Now nobody receives my call and if they receives then misbehaves.
Now I just want to say its better to be unemployed for sometime but never go for these rotten people.

DISGUSTING COMPANY, DISGUSTING MANAGEMENT.

Uttar Pradesh