Investor India Gurgaon — fraud against property which rera certified (hrera no 146 of 2017)

936-937 tower B2 spaze IT park sohna road Gurgaon, Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 InvetorIndiavictim on Apr 12, 2019
We would like to bring to your notice that have been duped by mr chetan yadav (Proprietor of investor india gurgaon (Hrera no 146 of 2017)
Memo no:hrera (Reg.) 638/2017/387.

As of now around 15 people has been duped and there is no news about this company and their staff. Suddenly they have close the office, their website, their staff and all other online sites.

We have registered the flat through investor india agent with confirm alootment in one of the affordable housing scheme in signature global. But did not recieved the flat. Investor india start delaying to give the amount. Chetan has given cheque but same has been bounced. He has alos given the acknowledgement about the money received with his company stamp. All the documents are present with us.

We need refund of our hard earned money.

Comments

they started new company with name Shree royal estate number [protected]. go fetch them
Kindly tell me you complaint detail as I am victim
You can go to sector 50 police station..15 people has raised the complaint gainer Chetan yadav
i have raised an FIR at sector 31 police station where one of his partner live. His name is bhuvnesh and he is hidden beneficiary. I have his phone number +91 [protected].

Investor India Gurgaon - fraud against property which rera certified (hrera no 146 of 2017)

936-937 tower B2 spaze IT park sohna road Gurgaon, Gurugram