[Resolved]  IRB Infrastructure — violation of truck driver

Hello sir i am a truck driver my name is aslam sarvaiya me jab anand toll plaza se toll ki parchi nikali vo galti se gum ho gai fir vadodara toll pe mujse dusri parchi nikal ne ko bola mane kaha aap chack karlo mane anand se truck no gj 13 aw 7770 ki parchi nikali he to usne mana kar diya or bola dusri parchi nikal ni padengi mane us ko samjaya ke aap ek bar chack to karo to usne gusse me aakar muje mara mare pas uska video bhi he sir aap kuch karo sar
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-06 23:18:09

[Jun 02, 2019] IRB Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IRB Infrastructure Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2019

Greetings!

We are in receipt of your email dtd: 02.06.19, regarding double payment o[censored]ser fee at Vadodra Toll Plaza on Ahmedabad -Vadodora Expressway, NE1.

At the outset, we sincerely regret for any inconvenience caused to you. We have investigated the matter would like to clarify as under.

1. We are carrying out toll operations at aforesaid toll plaza as per Concession Agreement executed with ‘National Highways Authority of India’ (NHAI) and guidelines issued by NHAI from time to time.
2. Please note that there is no provision of issuing duplicate toll receipts in the system since you had lost the toll receipt issued from Anand Toll Plaza, however a payment o[censored]ser fee is requested at Vadodara Toll Plaza which was correct and valid as per notification.

Thanking you & assuring you of our best services at all times.
Thanks & Regards,
Customer care – IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd.

Comments

In Maharashtra on Solapur to Aurangabad highway on Padalsingi Toll naka actually for beed passing vehicle toll is rs. 35 but they are charged rs.65 and amount is deducted from my fasttag when I told to staff they told if you wish you can make complaint very upset on their behaviour

IRB Infrastructure Phone
    IRB Infrastructure Address
    IRB Complex, Chandivli Farm, Chandivli Village, Andheri, Maharashtra, India - 400072