IRCTC — asking my debit card details

236 N S C BOSE ROAD, Kolkata - 700040, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Bijoy Bhowmik on Mar 26, 2019
On 20 march 2019, submitted a complain to indian railway with id : 2274773 in connection with converting my 2 tier ac ticket to 3 tier ac by indian railway without prior consent of me, creating huge harassment to my family.

In response got an email at around 4 pm on 20 march 2019, from < refund. [protected]@rediffmail.com > asking to contact me at contact no <[protected] > for resolution.

When contacted yesterday at above no., requested to give my debit card details to them.

It is not understood, why my debit card details are required to send money.

Further, as per guidelines of banks, no-one is supposed to share his or her debit card / credit card details to anybody.

In view of above, i denied to share my debit card details. As a result they cut the conversation, saying 'then you will not get any reimbursement / compensation.'

You are therefore, requested to look in to above and reimburse me for converting my purchased 2 tier ac ticket to 3 tier ac ticket with proper compensation money for our inconvenience / harassment.

With regards & thanks

Bijoy bhowmik,
Kolkata - 40

[Mar 26, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I tried to booked ticket but money deducted from my bank account without booking ticket.
Date of booking 19 March 2019

Transaction Ids [protected] and [protected]
Train No.12290
Train name Nagpur Mumbai Duranto
Class 3A
Payment done via BHIM app

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    IRCTC - asking my debit card details