[Resolved] IRCTC — Ticket booking is failed but amount deducted and it is not refunded yet.

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Dhananjay Malipatil
HI sir,
I was try to book tatkal ticket for nanded to pune journey on 1 nov 2016 and jounery date was 2 nov 2016.but that booking is failed and amount is debittted from my mobwik wallem payment. as of now mailed them 4-5 times and they didnt reply on it. My transaction ID withMobwik & IRCTC is [protected].
can you help me get money back from them.

You can Contact On My Number -[protected]

Big Thanks,

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 7, 2016
Thanks for resolving my complaint. it was great pleasure conversation with you ..Keep it up

[Nov 07, 2016] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Narsii143's response, Nov 01, 2016
Email verification

Comments

Please cancelled my old mobile registration

Registration my irctc account but I'm not understand my email verification.please tell me how i am active my account
Sir

I have IRCTC credit card. still now I am unable to find my reward point details. please help how will find all details for my irctc credit card. same time I check details from IRCTC website but unable to find option. please take care of my complaints.
9mar 2019 booked ticket but reservasation failed amount debited today 15 03 2019 but not receive my amount plz any one tell the solution [protected] reservation id [protected] another one id [protected]

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    IRCTC - Ticket booking is failed but amount deducted and it is not refunded yet.