Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz — Installation Not Done since last Month and No Refund Money and Not Receive Calls

Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
 Hitesh Panchal
My name is Hitesh V Panchal. one of you executive named Hiren Purani comes to my office for the new broadband connection and he discuss about the plan and I agreed with the plan he discussed. I have submitted my documents and made a payment through cheque of Rs. 9085-00 dated[protected] he told me that he will install connection within 3 working days. I didn't hear anything from your side since week. I really unhappy with your service and I said please return me my cheque and I don't want to use your this kind of service. Moreover I didn't hear anything from your side and he deposited the cheque and deducted from my account. I have tried to call them everyday but they didn't answer my any calls and messages.

I am suffering from since last month with your this kind of service. I humbly request you to resolve my concern and refund my full money within 48 hours from now otherwise, I will send you the legal court notice. Now its up to you choice is yours.

Hitesh Panchal

[Dec 13, 2016] Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Nakshatra-IV, 2nd Floor, Dr. Radhakrishnan Road, Nr. Kathiyawad Gymkhana, Rajkot, Gujarat, India - 360001
    Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz - Installation Not Done since last Month and No Refund Money and Not Receive Calls