[Resolved] ITC — 69mm. wills navy cut cigarettes are sold with different price printed one month back.

dipankar11 on Oct 17, 2018
I have purchased wills navy cut cigarettes - 3 packs today. On 2 packs it is printed as manufacturing date 13/08/2018 and cost rs.49.00 and in 1 pack, it is written manufactured on 08/09/2018 and cost printed as rs.60.00. I am purchasing the cigarettes since long when it was rs.60.00. How this print can come to market which shows manufactured on 13/08/2018 and cost rs.49.00 as printed though the seller charged me rs. 60.00. As such, it is harmful for lungs but if it is printed by the fraud star to dupe the common, it is heinous crime as we do not know the quality. How the printed cost can come as mentioned above. I may write to the chairman, if it is not addressed immediately.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 28, 2018

[Oct 17, 2018] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ITC Customer Care's response, Oct 20, 2018
We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact number so that our executive will get in touch with you. Alternatively, you can write to [email protected] or call us at our toll free number [protected].

Consumer Response Cell
ITC Limited
37 J L Nehru Road
Kolkata -700071

Comments

A pack of Bingo potato chips purchased
by me literally only contained 2 pieces of chips and some very negligible amount of broken pieces. It would be safe to say that the pack contained 99% air.

I found the insects and formed web inside the Rs.10 Pack of Mom's Magic biscuits it's very bad experience with this, so I ll go for consumer complaint if you are not respond.
On my recent trip to Chennai, I have not ex the vendors are selling cigarettes higher than the MRP (₹1 PER CIGARETTE) printed on the box. Isn't the company providing enough margin that vendors resort to such atrocities of looting the common man? Will the company take any action to deter this practice?

37 J. L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700071
    ITC - 69mm. wills navy cut cigarettes are sold with different price printed one month back.