[Resolved] ITC — cheating - kial cigarette kiosks

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 bvgpal on Jun 3, 2018
I purchased three packets of b&h lights at itc cigarette kiosk (Next to smoking room) at kial, bangalore on 23.05.2018 at around 7.10 am. Though i paid for the cigarette packs, in the hurry to board the flight, i failed to collect the packs. This was realised only after i reached the destination city (Hyderabad) and had no occasion to check back until my next travel, which happened on 27.05.2018. But, the person at the kiosk feigned ignorance since he was not on duty on that date and at that time (Around 7.10 am).

Though the money involved is not very significant, i though this should be brought to the notice of the company, since the integrity of the employees reflect on the company's image and its values.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2018

[Jun 03, 2018] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ITC Customer Care's response, Jun 04, 2018
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact number so that our executive will get in touch with you. Alternatively, you can write to [protected]@itc.in or call us at our toll free number [protected].

Consumer Response Cell
ITC Limited
37 J L Nehru Road
Kolkata -700071

Comments

My mobile nos. are [protected] / [protected]

B Venugopal
The company acted swftly on the complaint and resolved the issue.

Appreciate quick response.