[Resolved] ITC — cigarette/I am complaining about display money

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Devender amola on Dec 6, 2018
Sir
My pan shop is in south delhi shop no. 3 Gk- 1, New Delhi-110048
I want to complaint about distributer and the company again as I am not receiving the money against the product display of cigarettes. My old shop was N 10 market named Ghansyam store. It was 50 years old shop. I changed my old shop due to some problem or I'm not getting my display from my old shop its been 1 year and 10 months.
I complained so many time but their is no response. If you don't want to give me my display than why did you influenced me before? and now its to late I can't go to another company for display.
The other shop owners are receiving their money on time.
Kindly give me my display money and resolve this issue.
Supervisor -- Mr panday
Senior officers -- Mr khanna
Devender amola

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019

[Dec 07, 2018] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ITC Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2018
We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact number so that our executive will get in touch with you. Alternatively, you can write to [protected]@itc.in or call us at our toll free number [protected].

Consumer Response Cell
ITC Limited
37 J L Nehru Road
Kolkata -700071

Comments

No any order taken by any sales man
so i requested you to provide me ITC (INDIAN TAMBAKU COMPANY )
Product in our shoap show irequset you to please give my any solution for provide me itc product
Eg - ashirvad aata etc
Sir, since, 2010, I am a continuous taking display money but last 2 years I have not given display continuously. My shop name is Kishan Fruit Juice, Shop no.1 Tikona Market, Asaf Ali Road, Near Delit Cinema. I have got a cheque in the month of Feb.2018 after that no such payment received only itc cigrettes, Toffees provided on account of display money Rs.4500/- cigrettes like Classic Rich & Smooth, Wave fruit mint & tofees of Rs.0.50/-paise which is not sale in the market. In spite of repeatedly asked to supervisor Shri Raju, he asked distributor give me to hand over this goods to you on account of display money.
The other shop owner were getting in cash as well as cigrette which is good sale in market. please resolve my problems.
Supervior _ Shri Kohli
Sr. Supervisor Vinod Mehta

37 J. L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700071
    ITC - cigarette/I am complaining about display money