[Resolved] ITC — itc sales person not visit my shop

Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sank Sank
Sir, this is mukunda. I am from jayampu village, balayapalli md, nellore dt, andrapradesh.. I was started my shop june 1st...in my shop had itc products cigarette, bingos, dark fantasy, ect.. These are all purchased in my near town gudur. Itc sales person come daily at saturday to my town.. And take the order... Product are delivered in next day.. My friend is also had shop. He was also told to the sales person new shop is their take order.. But still now the sales person not visit my shop.. Plz consider my request solve these problem as soon as possible..
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 24, 2017

[Jul 16, 2017] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ITC Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2017

Thanks for taking time to write to us. Your complaint regarding supply related issue will be forwarded to our concerned team. To help us serve you better kindly write to us with the below details to [protected]@itc.in for further action .

> Contact Number

Thanks & Warm Regards,
ITC Cares Team
Toll Free No.[protected]
(Call us on any working day between 09:30 hrs and 17:30 hrs (Monday thru Friday ))
Email id: [protected]@itc.in

Comments

We r purchased ITC product as atta ashirwad-10/5 kg from Seed Sale CHAS, B. S. CITY. BOKARO JHARKHAND. for our CISF welfare Canteen sec-11.
The few products returned as damage sale by the party.
But till the date they are not going to pay or replace the products.
Then request Pl satisfactory reply need for the compliment.

37 J. L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700071
    ITC - itc sales person not visit my shop