[Resolved] ITC — non availability of cow ghee and sugar control atta itc brand

Chennai City Corporation, Tamilnaduchennai, India
 gonchu on Jun 4, 2018
I live in besant nagat, chennai 600090. I buy all my grocery requirements from jyothi shopping at the end of beach road, kalashetra colony, besant nagar chennai.
They do not get supplies of the above products and when i enquired, they blame the agency supplying this. They claim that they are not supplying these products to them.
I am forced buy other brands or search for other shops selling thes items.
Please look in to this and set right things.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2018

[Jun 04, 2018] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ITC Customer Care's response, Jun 04, 2018
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thanks for taking time to write to us. Your mail regarding our Aashirvaad Atta & Svasti Ghee will be forwarded to concern team. To help us serve you better kindly write to us with the below details to [email protected] for further action .

> Name & Contact Number

Thanks & Warm Regards,
ITC Cares Team
Toll Free No.[protected]
Email id: [email protected]
ITC Customer Care's response, Jun 04, 2018
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thanks for taking time to write to us. Your feedback regarding our Aashirvaad Atta & Svasti Ghee will be forwarded to concern team. To help us serve you better kindly write to us with the below details to [email protected] for further action .

> Name & Contact Number
> Complete Postal address with pincode.

Thanks & Warm Regards,
ITC Cares Team
Toll Free No.[protected]
Email id: [email protected]

Comments

Tday(5/6/2018)... purchased 4 case bingo... 1 case expired... I am asking to owner (B govindarajulu chettiar and co, pollachi) not taking proper responsible... tis kind of prb ever weak ( ITC products exp to rec my shop.. last weak bourbon biscut exp. Tis time bingo norulz) arrised... few months ago I rises a complint But still NO USE...

Delivery Services So Poor

Mere shop me 10 dino se Ashirwad aata nhi h... DISTRIBUTOR Rahul pal ko order lagaye 15 din ho chuke h..

Company Isr ko Mayank tiwari ko v 10 baar call kr chuka hun...

Very disappointed.
Myself
Rahul Gupta
From Rehla
Mb. No. [protected]

37 J. L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700071
    ITC - non availability of cow ghee and sugar control atta itc brand