[Resolved] ITC — Paid for 2 Online ITC Store Orders but Not Delivered as Promised; Amount not refunded
I reside in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Due to the events that have occurred until now, I am concerned that your online ITC Store team will not deliver the order and my amount will not be refunded to me. Hence I write.
I had placed 2 orders via your online ITC Store on 30 Apr 2021, the details of which are below:
Order #48265 for Rs.1, 352.80 and order #48483 for Rs.1, 584.00.
Both of these orders were scheduled to be delivered by 02 May 2021. However, they were not.
When I enquired, there was a communication to this effect via your WhatsApp number, saying that the delivery was delayed due to operational reasons. I was also informed by the technobubble support team that I need to wait for 24-48 hours (I assumed calendar) for the delivery. I was fine with this.
Yesterday (02 May), I received emails for each of the orders, stating that the orders were being processed. On your online ITC Store website, I noticed that the "Fulfilment Status" for both the orders went from "Allocated" to "Fulfilled" to "Packed". I was really eagerly waiting for the delivery this morning.
However, this morning, the "Fulfilment Status" is "Unfulfilled".
1. What does the reverting of the Fulfilment status to "Unfulfilled" mean? - Does this mean that the items that I have ordered are no longer available? If yes, will you be returning the amount that I paid for this order?
2. There is no tracking system for me to see how the order is progressing. How will I receive communication on this issue?
3. I have not received responses from your support team in spite of writing several emails to them.
4. No one is responding to your Customer Service number - so how do I contact you?
5. What is your escalation path if I do not receive my delivery?
6. Who do I complain to, for this harrowing experience? Especially when I am 54 years old and my husband is a Senior Citizen and we believed that ITC will deliver in 1 day, to our doorstep, as promised on your website? Especially during these covid times?
Kindly let me know what to do?
Looking forward to a response from you.
Thanks in anticipation.
Was this information helpful?
May 3, 2021Complaint marked as Resolved
I called the Call Centre at 1800 102 8882 again and this time, the Executive that spoke with me was excellent - he promised to ensure the delivery by today or, latest by tomorrow. He took accountability for the issue. Also, an ITC Company Executive called me to assure me that they will deliver my order and the lack of communication as well as the delay were due to the Covid situation. Post these calls, an ITC Delivery Partner delivered my order to my doorstep.
May 03, 2021
ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|