[Resolved] Ixigo — balance deduction but confirmation didn't received

Salar, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India
 Ripon Khann on Apr 1, 2019
I recently had tried to book train ticket from Salar to Howrah through ixigo train app and gone for upi paytm payment. After my account got debited with an amount of Rs.2475 it doesn’t redirect me to the ixigo payment page and i didn’t receive any other confirmation regarding this.
These don’t have a customer care service also. Please help me ..

balance deduction but confirmation didn't received
Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2019

[Apr 02, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Apr 04, 2019
Hi Ripon,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please share the failed ixigo Booking/trip ID starting from "IXITR" so that we can check and assist you better.

You must have received a mail/ SMS regarding the same. Alternatively, you can find the same in the "Transactions" section of the ixigo app.

Looking forward to your reply.

For further assistance please write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Team ixigo.

Comments

I am gopakumar.my family book train ticket .but it has pending .i pay the money but i dont get my refund.my refund amount is 955.i dont get this amount.please take a strict action to this case .please gave my refund

OrderId:IXITR[protected]
Payment ID:2AKNY7TZPD2ADH3019
Amount-2605.06
My train booking is still pending, I want to cancel the booking and refund this amound.Can you plz help me
My booking train tickets but booking is failed from nellore to new guntur to times booking amount is debited first time amount 229.77 and second time 229.77 amount debited my account refund my amount.
I have book ticket from cbe to kurnool in tatkal..but i couldnt book and amnt has be deducted from my account..once 1100 has been deducted and the secnd time 1117 has been deducted..i received 1100 and not the rest..please comsider this..and refund it soon..
Dear sir last week 17/march /2019 i was book train ticket, but booking is failure,
And amount was debited in my account please i request u refund my money, this already to late, i hope your refund the my money today .

Thanks and Regards
Somashekar

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - balance deduction but confirmation didn't received