[Resolved] Ixigo — cash back money is not given to customer account / citrus wallet.

Ratikanta Mekap on Dec 19, 2017
Sir i travelled 2 times from flight (Bom to bbi, bbi to bom), some days after i mailed to ixigo cashback team that i didnot get any cash back money on my citrus wallet then they mailed me that yours money expired. On the flight booking window they are flashed up that cash back amount there we provide all our credential details on booking time. If suppose any costumer not claimed on that day then why not citrus/ixigo not trying to notify to the costomer by call/mail? Then whats the purpose of to given all this details on the booking time?
Ixigo just play with costumer money.
Please do the needful.

Ratikanta

cash back money is not given to customer account / citrus wallet.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2018
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2017
Hi Ratikanta,

Greetings from ixigo

We're really sorry for the inconvenience caused however, we'd like to inform you that citrus cashback expires in 30 days if you don't login and we do notify you via sms and email about the same. We'd also like to inform you that citrus cashback offer has been discounted from Oct 13th onwards and hence we can't do much about it.

Kindly write to cashback@ixigo.com for any further queries.

Team ixigo
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had booked a train ticket vide PNR [protected] and ixigo booking id IXITR[protected] but am unable to open my ticket in my ixigo id or have an option to cancel it. The date of journey is day after tomorrow. Please help me in timely canceling the ticket to avoid cancellation penalty
I have tried to book ticket from ghy to new delhi on 8 Jan, 18, but due to some technical reason it failed and my money is deducted from my bank account.
Please kindly refund my money
Trip id-IXTR[protected]

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - cash back money is not given to customer account / citrus wallet.